Friday, December 31, 2010

The unique part of aub unique requires me to post something no one else is likely to think of posting, so please forgive me and have a Happy New Year: I hope no one I know or have ever known needs the facility touted below when it opens in fall of the new year

The message on this sign reminds me of "Uncle Sam wants You" on the World War II posters!
I doubt that anyone is actually driving past that sign and saying "great, just in time for me!"
I was photographing the less-than-best management practices on the construction site but decided to post only this photo. The photos of disruption of the soil and trees and filling of wetland and narrowing of the stream's riparian zone and floodplain are more depressing than the thought of having to be among the first group of people to graduate from this facility.
Please click on individual images to ENLARGE


No comments: