Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Item from Facebook on Wednesday morning: Matt Petty said he needed a break but probably didn't mean a break in his leg

Twitter on Facebook from Matthew Petty: Want to see a picture of my broken leg? Warning: it may make you queasy... http://twitpic.com/b6glw
about an hour ago · Comment · Like
View all 8 comments

Robin MeroOuch
5 minutes ago

Jason LuscierOH - MY - GOD!! That's intense!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!
2 minutes ago

Aubrey James Shepherd: Matt, I still don't know how this occurred, but I just saw another replay of the May 14 City Council agenda session on City 16. Your response to Mayor Jordan's asking at the end of the meeting if anyone wanted a council tour before the July 21 meeting was "I need a break."
Surely, this isn't the break you wanted. The big guy is the sky surely misunderstood.
I'm glad it was clean and you were able to avoid surgery. Be carefull what you wish for!

No comments: