Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More on Highway Department strange behavior on public notice on Arkansas 16 work at Lake Sequoyah

The pictures you took were on city property...
Stephanie Dzur2:46pm Feb 2
The pictures you took were on city property and the part of my land where they will be building. you pretty much covered the right area.
I got a synopsis of the comments made on the...
Stephanie Dzur10:18am Mar 27
I got a synopsis of the comments made on the middle fork bridge project which included what they did to inform the public of the meeting . . . THEY ADVERTISED IN THE MADISON COUNTY RECORD!!! I remember asking you if you saw the public meeting advertised and you said you didn't, now we know why. What kind of public notice is this where the project is entirely in Washington County and affects a Fayetteville City Park and yet there is no notice in the LOCAL paper of the area affected? I can't believe it!

No comments: