Mayor Lioneld Jordan
City Attorney Kit Williams
City Clerk Sondra Smith
Ward 1 Position 1 – Adella Gray
Ward 1 Position 2 – Brenda Boudreaux
Ward 2 Position 1 – Mark Kinion
Ward 2 Position 2 – Matthew Petty
Ward 3 Position 1 – Justin Tennant
Ward 3 Position 2 – Robert Ferrell
Ward 4 Position 1 – Rhonda Adams
Ward 4 Position 2 – Sarah Lewis
City of Fayetteville Arkansas
City Council Meeting
May 1, 2012
City Council Meeting
May 1, 2012
A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council will be held on May 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM in Room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Mayor’s Announcements, Proclamations and Recognitions:
|1.||Municipal Clerk’s Week Proclamation|
City Council Meeting Presentations, Reports and Discussion Items:
|1.||1st Quarter Financial Report 2012|
1. Approval of the April 3, 2012 and April 17, 2012 City Council meeting minutes.
2. McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. Task Order No. 8: A resolution to approve Task Order No. 8 with McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. in the amount of $18,000.00 for plans, bidding service, and construction administration of the Airfield Pavement Rehabilitation and Striping Phase II Project and to approve a budget adjustment of $18,000.00.
3. David and Susan Druding Settlement Agreement: A resolution approving a settlement agreement with David and Susan Druding, concerning condemnation litigation filed as part of the Cato Springs Road Improvement Project, in the total amount of $15,000.00.
4. Bid #12-25 Goodwin & Goodwin, Inc.: A resolution to approve a contract for relocation of water and sewer mains along Garland Avenue with the low bidder, Goodwin & Goodwin, Inc. in the amount of $1,575,497.00 with a project contingency of $78,775.00 and to approve a budget adjustment.
1. Amend §34.27 Sale of Municipally Owned Real Property: An ordinance to repeal §34.27 of the Code of Fayetteville and to enact a replacement §34.27 Sale of Municipally Owned Real Property of the Code of Fayetteville. This ordinance was left on the Second Reading at the April 17, 2012 City Council meeting.
1. Dryve, Inc.: A resolution to approve the application of Dryve, Inc. for a certificate of public convenience and necessity to operate a limousine service.
1. Sourcegas Arkansas Inc.: A resolution authorizing transfer of a natural gas easement on city property adjacent to Highway 16 to Sourcegas Arkansas Inc. as part of the Highway 16 Improvement Project.
2. Fayetteville Police Department Policies: A resolution approving Fayetteville Police Department Policies 1.2.1 Limits of Authority, 1.3.1 Use of Force, 12.1.1 Direction, 12.2.1 Policies, Procedures and Rules Development and Review Procedures, 26.1.2 Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace, 41.1.1 Patrol, 42.1.1 Criminal Investigations, 41.2.11 Use of Department Vehicles, 44.1.1 Juvenile Operations, 61.1 Traffic Enforcement, 6.1.11 DWI, DUI, and 61.3 Traffic Direction and Control.
3. Street Name Change - Stadium Drive: A resolution to change the name of a portion of South Garland Avenue and all of Paris Avenue to Stadium Drive.
4. Street Name Change - Bulldog Boulevard: A resolution to change the name of portions of Stone Street and Clinton Drive to Bulldog Boulevard.
5. Repeal & Replace §178.04 Outdoor Mobile Vendors: An ordinance repealing and replacing §178.04 Outdoor Mobile Vendors Located on Private Property of the Code of Fayetteville to provide for a variance procedure.