Part-time Internship Opportunities
available *IMMEDIATELY* with the
AR Victory Hispanic Program 2010
A great opportunity for students to:
· Learn how political campaigns work “on the ground”
· Develop communication skills by talking to voters
· Get hands-on work experience in a political environment
· Support voter registration and mobilization activities geared toward the Hispanic
community in Northwest Arkansas
· Help elect Democrats to State, Local, and Federal office in 2010!
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Able to commit 9 hours per week from now through November 2, 2010
Contact Mireya Reith, the Hispanic Program Director, at 479-871-2168 or 479-251-1151, mreith@ARvictory.org, or stop by 101 W. Mountain, Suite 200.